Friday, October 1, 2010

Today I feel...

tired  exhausted
annoyed
alone
like I have been PMS'ing for a week!
glad it is Friday
that I really should be cleaning my house
that I should not have eaten so many chips and salsa
like I need a "take a number" machine for my desk at work
glad that it's fall
happy that I will be seeing college friends in 2 weeks : >)
like getting my hair cut
listening to my Nicholas Sparks audio books
happy that I found my MP3 player so that I can listen to audio books!
like college doesn't always prepare you for the things you have to deal with in your career
like I need to be more organized
that I need to take more time to enjoy life
that is it time to end this list and go take a bubble bath .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails