Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

In honor of 10-10-10 I was going to share 10 pics from my day, but most of it has been spent in front of the computer screen trying to fix issues, sleeping or watching my Cowboys lose! :(   So, instead of boring you with pictures of my computer monitor I thought I would share lists of 10's with you.

10 things that make me happy

1.  spending time with family
2.  spending time with friends
3.  chocolate
4.  Diet Coke with cherry and vanilla from Sonic
5.  a beautiful rainbow
6.  being at the lake
7.  pictures
8.  being Aunt Go-Go
9.  ice cream
10.  a beautiful sunset

10 things that irritate me

1.  computer issues
2.  car repairs
3.  wasting time
4.  mean people
5.  people who don't listen to instructions
6.  not being able to go on vacation
7.  when I run out of everything at once
8.  my neighbor's loud music
9.  that I didn't spend as much time with loved ones as I could have while they were here on earth
10.  that I can't decide what to do with my living room wall decorations

10 things I still have to do on my 40 before 40 list

1.  go on a cruise
2.  go on a road trip with friends
3.  sew a quilt
4.  create a recipe from scratch
5.  write a children's book
6.  get NASCAR pit passes
7.  go to California
8.  watch the sunrise on the beach
9.  go on a spa day
10.  explore my family tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails