Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today...

I let a stupid piece of machinery irritate me into almost leaving work and going back to bed.
I let people irritate me.
I listened to a customer call me a 5 letter word that starts with B and rhymes with witch.
I listened to that same customer tell me he knew who I was and where I was and that I would
wish that I had never heard his name while he dropped the F-Bomb several times.
Then I listened to him tell me that I was a mental case and a maniac - hmmmm....I am the maniac??
(Thanks - I knew you didn't think I was a maniac or a B!)
I started crying over it all on the way home from work - yes, my dad always told me not to cry while
I was driving - sometimes it just can't be helped! (stupid hormones!)
I ate a great meal prepared by my Sunday School class.
I went to singing at church with my niece and nephew.
I told my nephew he was naughty because he wouldn't listen and ran around and screamed during singing time - I felt bad - he's only 2 - it is so hard to sit still when you are 2!
I then sent him home with his mom because I couldn't deal.
I had some interesting conversations with members of my Sunday School class.
I came home and cleaned my bathroom because I was still ticked off about my day and Friday night is book club. 
I folded all of my laundry.
I read a chapter for my book club.
I ate some cookies-n-cream ice cream! 
I feel better now!

Hope you had a good day!

1 comment:

  1. What a Mean/Sad excuse for a Man! Carry On and don't give him a second thought!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails