Sunday, October 17, 2010

A weekend on the go!

This weekend was GREAT!

I got to spend time with my best friend who I don't get to
see nearly often enough!  The thing that I love most about
our friendship is that even though we don't see each other
often we can pick up just where we left off.  I love those
kinds of friendships and have been completely blessed by
you, Marissa - thank you!!  I can't wait until we go shopping
after Thanksgiving!!

I also got to relax at lake with my family!
I love being outside - I love the peace and quiet - I love that
I can slow down and life isn't so go - go - go!






Today we went to the pumpkin patch - it was a beautiful day - even a little hot
for October, but I am not complaining - I am glad it was a nice day!

Pictures from the pumpkin patch will come another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails