Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This past Sunday family got together and went to the Pumpkin Patch!
We had never done that as a family and I decided that it was about time!
We all met at my house and piled into 2 vehicles and headed out of town.
Korrine decided that she should ride with Aunt Barb, Tennessee and I.
Of course she wasn't excited about riding with her Aunts, but rather her new cousin!
It was great hearing her talk to Tennessee and she was great at binky watching!
On the way home it was Tennessee doing the talking to Korrine - those moments are priceless!
We took a few cousin pictures before heading out -
good thing we didn't wait until after - the kiddos were so tired!
I love John's face - he was saying "cheese" so big - he forgot to keep his eyes open!
I was so excited to capture her smile!
The kids loved, loved, loved this slide!!  They tried to go together - it worked until about half way down!
Korrine told us all she would be going head first - good thing she slowed down before hitting the hay bales!
John loved it!!
I think she is having fun!
John is very excited about his pumpkin!
This was near the end - the girls were getting tired - not John - he kept
going and going and going!

It was a great day!!  I love spending time with my family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails