Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I had great plans to carve pumpkins with my niece this year, but between her schedule and mine that just didn't happen.  So, I did it by myself, which let me tell you wasn't a whole lot of fun.  So, I spent an oh so exciting Friday evening carving my pumpkin.


My least favorite part is cleaning this nastiness out of the pumpkin.
My pumpkins ALWAYS have a happy face - I don't like scary or creepy pumpkins.


I was given a pumpkin carving kit and this was inside - I thought it was too cute!
Sorry the picture is sideways - it is right side up on my computer, but won't upload to blogger any other way but sideways!  In the kit were stencils that you could use to carve out cool designs - my problem is that the pumpkin I bought was way too small for any of the templates!

Oh well!  This way I got to design a one-of-a-kind pumpkin.  It's kinda a cute if I do say so myself!

Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails