Friday, October 29, 2010

Black-eyed Peas in A Pod

We had a costume contest at work today.


The four of us make up our "pod."
That is what we call them at work - pods.  There are 6 desks to a pod.  We always have one empty desk in ours - good place to keep on the munchies on food day!  Right now there are only 4 of us.  (Anyone want to join?)  We decided to dress up as a group.  We were black-eyed peas in a pod - ha!!  I made these shirts and the girls brought makeup to make us look like we had black eyes.  I had black, red, and purple makeup on my left eye and it looked fabulous, but then I put my glasses on and you couldn't hardly see it!  So, I put solid black make up on my right eye....someone I was the only one with 2 black eyes!

We didn't win anything, but we had fun - that is all that matters!
I love these ladies - I have to right?  I spend 8 hours a day with them in a "pod!"
No, really, I do love these ladies and I am thankful to spend 8 hours a day 5 days a
week with such great people!  Thanks for a great day, ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails