Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy

I haven't written the last couple of days - I have been busy!
Busy spending time with my favorite kiddos!
They come before things in life like blogging.

I am happy because of the time I have been
able to spend with them!!

&

I got this in the mail today!!


I know this is pretty trendy right now, but I wanted one!  This will go perfect above my couch.  Now, I just need to get a frame for it, but I am cheap!  I will be thrift store shopping for a frame.  I am also impatient so, if I don't find a thrift store frame soon I will have to print off a Hobby Lobby coupon. 

I have been doing lots of redecorating lately.  Sort of freshening things up!  I have lived here for almost 3 years now and have had the same decorations on the walls - it's time for a change!! 

I bought some new stuff for the walls in my bathroom, but I cannot decide on a new shower curtain - I found a sample at the store, but guess what?  They were out of stock!  UGH!  Guess I will just have to keep looking!

Well, I have to go finish the Halloween costumes for work tomorrow - sorry I will share those with you another time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails