Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orange Leaf Lunch

I got invited to go eat frozen yogurt for lunch.  I did have a few moments of questioning whether or not it was a good idea....then I said "what the heck? YES!!"  I don't do it everyday so, what is one day?

We went to Orange Leaf   It was oh so good.  I had never been there before.  You get a bowl and then you choose from about 10 different frozen yogurt flavors and then you get to choose your toppings.  Not good if you have a hard time making decisions - they have like 30 different toppings.


I got  Pumpkin yogurt and added white chocolate chips and a brownie.
yummy!!

Not sure if it is a good thing that the spoons resemble miniature shovels!?!
But aren't they cute?  I took mine home!

Check out the fabulous furniture! 
I loved the color scheme - orange, white, and lime green!

I think next time I HAVE to try the peanut butter yogurt!!

What a good way to spend your lunch hour - eating frozen yogurt, sitting in fabulous furniture and talking with a great friend!  Oh and we did have to go eat a taco on our way back to the office - we thought maybe we shouldn't try to ride the sugar high all afternoon!

If you haven't tried Orange Leaf you should!!

Have you tried anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails