Thursday, September 30, 2010

too MANY crafts - too LITTLE time

These buttons came from my grandma - I have had them for years
and finally decided to remove them from the box
under my bed and put them in a Ball Jar on my end table.


I can't wait to do something fun and creative with them -
there were some really cool ones!!


I found this free template to make these cool pebbles here
They were using it as a take home jar, but I made them into magnets...


I bought fabric at the Etc Shop a few weeks ago - great prices!
I just can't seem to decide what to do with it!  Any ideas??



I got all of the above for 50 cents!!



I am going to use this tile to make coasters - maybe not with this fabric,
but I just love it!

I am going to make journals out of the notebooks and make clothespin magnets.  I covered some in ribbon - you can see those below - I may add some embellishments to them yet  - they are still a work in progress.




I would love to hear your craft ideas!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed at all the crafty stuff you are doing! I love buttons too - I have a bunch that I think are from my mom's mom and aunts. I'll be curious to see what you do with them! Have fun!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails