Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorites...

I am a purse-aholic!  I absolutely love purses and sometimes I think I have too many. 
 I have corrupted my 5 year old niece - she too is a purse-aholic and
my sister absolutely loves when I decided to clean out my purse collection!


Shoes - a woman can never have too many right!?!


I love ice cream!  I have lots of memories of eating ice cream growing up.
At family gatherings my uncles cranked their homemade ice cream makers
for hours - oh we always said we would help, but we never lasted very long!
My grandparents ALWAYS had ice cream on hand for whenever we came over!

Korrine - my first niece- she has always had my heart and I love teaching her all about life!
I have taught her about purses, shoes, NASCAR and God.   I love have her over for
sleepovers and while she takes up most of bed and she grinds her teeth and talks to me in her sleep
I wouldn't trade those memories and morning pillow fights for anything!


John - my first nephew!  Oh my is he full of energy and silliness!  I love that he has always called me Aunt Go-Go and I am a little sad that he has started calling me Margo in the last few days!  I love his hugs
and I love that he runs to me and jumps in my lap every time he sees me!


Tennessee - my newest niece!  Oh how cute she is!!  So, lovable and adorable and I can't
wait to spend lots of time with her and teach her lots of things!

These are just a few of my most favorite things!

What are yours?


1 comment:

  1. Margo, I love your blog background! And I think your title is great too. Love that you have such a special relationship with your neices and nephew! Excited to read what you are posting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails