Monday, September 13, 2010

So much to be thankful for....


Love, Love, Love these kids - Korrine, John, and Tennessee!!
This weekend Tennessee got to have her first sleepover at Aunt Go-Go's house!
Korrine and I snuggled in bed and had a pillow fight when we woke up.  After showers we ventured upstairs to find Aunt Barb and T asleep on the couch and we woke them up on accident.  We didn't want them to miss Micky Mouse pancakes!!

Then in the afternoon the rest of the family minus my two brothers-in-law celebrated Korrine & John's birthdays.  Last year Korrine got a Barbie birthday cake so this year, John got a Cars birthday cake.

I was also blessed this weekend to have my father surprise me by mowing and cleaning up my yard - how awesome is that!?!  I will do yard work, but there are other things I would rather do with my time.   How nice it was not to have to do it and my duplex mate appreciated it as well!

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails