Monday, November 8, 2010

Too much stuff

Last weekend I went out to my shed to get some firewood that I had leftover from last winter.  I was so excited to build my first fire of the season.  Well, some other nasty little creatures decided they wanted my firewood too because what I found was a bunch of saw dust!   Ugh!

Anyway, while I was in the shed I decided I should look in the other rubbermaid tubs I had out there as I really only knew what was in 2 of them were full of Christmas decorations.  When I got into the others I decided that if I hadn't missed any of the stuff in the almost 3 years that they were in the shed I should probably purge the shed of the un-necessary crap!  I found some stuff in there that I still coudn't part with - heck I had been holding onto some of it since I was 5!!  Check it out:

I got this award in kindergarten - can't believe I still have this -
although a couple of years ago I found a medicine bottle full of all of the baby teeth
I lost - do not ask me why I kept them or why the tooth fairy didn't take them!?!  HA!!

I found these valentines that I got in 4th grade - some of them look vintage!  HA!
Check out the one below - somehow I don't think kids would be able to pass one out like it these days!

Can you believe it!?!

When I was in high school I was a helper for my 3rd grade teacher - she was still teaching 3rd grade.
The kids made this poster for me - love it!

I apparently met Lorenzo Llamas sometime - I don't remember it.

I also found all of these GREAT notes from friends!  They were so much fun to read!!!

No, I didn't get rid of any of this stuff - I just still couldn't part with it. 
I did, however, purge most of what I found! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG that Valentine is soooooo funny!!!! You should frame that!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails