Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Overwhelmed

I can't believe that is already November 17th!
I feel like I have so much I want to do and so little time to do it in.
All of these ideas keep coming to me about things to make for
Christmas gifts.
Some of these are for my extended family Christmas which is at the
beginning of December - um that doesn't leave much time!  I guess I need
to spend a little less time on my computer and a lot more time crafting!

Speaking of it being Thanksgiving and Christmas time - that means here in
these parts that it is cold outside!  I am most usually very, very cold -
remember the grandma/teacher sweater story!?!  HA!
Anyway, with these hormones that I am taking right now - I have hot
flashes - nasty hot flashes!  I say nasty because when I am hot - I AM HOT!
But on the same note, when I am cold - I AM COLD!
So, I find that when I have a hot flash I wish I were cold and when I am cold
I wish I were having a hot flash - it is such a vicious cycle!!

For those who saw me driving home from church in 36 degree weather with my windows down -
don't worry I did have the heat on in the car and the windows up when I took my niece and nephew home!
I waited until they were safe in their warm home and roll down the windows in my vehicle!
I have 2 more days in this first round of hormone treatments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails