Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Impatient

Most of us women are, right!?!  After all, we live in an instant gratification society.

I developed a nasty cold this week and I am canNOT wait for it to be gone!!

I also have some other health issues going on that I am ready to be gone as well!!
I went to the doctor for those this week and now, I am waiting.
They took a bunch of blood.
Now I wait for those results.
I also have to have more tests done. 
The woman that schedules those was out on Friday.
So, now I wait for those to be scheduled.
Then those will be run.
And then I'll wait. 

I hate waiting!  I am IMPATIENT!
I want to know what is wrong with me and I want the issue to be gone now!!

I guess I am learning to be patient, but I am not a very good learner sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails