Monday, November 22, 2010

Family

This weekend I got to see my entire family.  I don't usually get to see them all in one weekend unless it is a holiday or a birthday. 

Friday night Tennessee and I got to have a good "talk" - Okay she is the only one talking, but isn't it just precious!?!  She was staring up at the ceiling and she is camera shy.  If she sees you trying to capture her "talks" she immediately stops.

I tried to upload a video of Tennessee talking, but I couldn't get it to load.  : ( bummer!

I also got to spending time with John and Korrine during church.  Then Korrine decided she wanted to go to Nana and Papa's with me to eat lunch and watch the last NASCAR race of the season because she wanted to watch Jeff Gordon race.  (she is so smart - I taught her well!)  I also worked on crocheting and so did my mom.  Korrine decided she wanted to learn to.  So, I tried to teach her how to chain - she is only 5 and she is left handed and I am not so, it was a little hard to teach her, but she actually did well.  She ended up taking some yarn and a crochet hook home with her so that she can practice. 

It was a great weekend!  I now look forward to a short work week and a long weekend with friends and family!

Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails