Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 thoughts

So, it is already November 10!  Can you believe it!?! 

I have seen blogs where on the 10th of every month they do 10 on 10 where they take one picture every hour for 10 hours.  I always think that I am going to do this and then I get home and realize that I forgot! :(  So, I have decided that on the 10th of every month I am going to give you a list of 10 things.  Every month will be something different.  Because it is November I am going to give you a list of 10 things I am thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving!

1.  that I have the love of an amazing, steadfast God
2.  my loving, supportive family
3.  my loving, supportive friends
4.  I have a roof over my head and food on my table (okay - I know this is two!)
5.  every winter I have someone to supply me with firewood and asks nothing in return
6.  I have a job
7.  I live in a country where I have freedoms
8.  I have 2 nieces and a nephew who love me
9.  my church family
10.  my health ** 

** If you read my blog a few days ago I was complaining about how impatient I am because I was waiting on some test results.  I say was because all of the tests are done and they all came back clear!! YEAH!!  What an answer to prayer!  This doesn't mean that the issue that caused those tests and all that stress is gone, it just means that nothing major is wrong - no cancer, no tumors, no cysts or anything else that I had automatically assumed it was.  I do have to start hormone replacement therapy to try to help resolve the issues...seriously hormone replacements at 35!?!  I just hope they help and that the side effects aren't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails