Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenged

Have you ever heard a repeated message and you just sort of ignore it or push the thoughts in the back of your mind - maybe because you are not really sure you heard it correctly or if you even heard it at all?  

Me?  GUILTY!

Back when my book club read Crazy Love by Francis Chan the overwhelming message I got from the book was to not just talk the talk, but walk the walk, not to sit and be stagnant, but to go and do and tell others of the Good news!  Not to stay inside my comfort zone, but to go outside of it.  Chan states in his book that God does not call us to be comfortable.  He calls us to get outside of our comfort zones - He calls us to go and do - to treat everyone we encounter as if we are encountering Christ.  

I have heard this message through some other lessons and then in the sermon this morning at church!  I really feel like this is a message that God intends for me to hear!  I am not at all sure exactly what He wants me to do with it, but I am positive He wants me to do something!  This is definitely something to be praying about!  I am both excited and nervous to figure this out!  

God is good - all the time and
All the time - God is good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails