Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun Saturday Night

My Sunday School class had a game night Sunday night.  We had so much fun!!

My friend, Stef, started laughing and I started laughing at her and well - it just kept going and going and going after that - we just couldn't stop!!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!  Everyone got a good laugh at me because I am a snorter when I laugh and I was trying to hold my nose so that I wouldn't start, but then I couldn't breathe and well, it was crazy!

We played several rounds of Catch Phrase....I on occasion forgot which team I was on and I ended up helping the other team out.  Oh and here is a good one for you .....the clue that was given was "chocolate"  I yelled out peanut butter!!  Makes sense, but was also completely random at the same time!  They go together so perfectly right!?!  

We also played a riddle game - can't remember the name of the game, but Stef and I were partners - we were the giggling pair!!  We kicked butt - it was awesome!!!

********************************************************************************
Today is the last day to enter the card giveaway.....go here and comment on the post to enter!

Hope you had a good weekend !!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails