Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

I have been crafting today!  I have been working on Amber's hoop art so that I can get it in the mail to her.  I wish I could show you a picture of the finished product, but 1.  it is not quite done and 2.  I don't want her to see it until she gets it in the mail!

I will be sure to post a picture when I know she got it - I will post a picture to facebook first so, if you are my friend on facebook - be watching for the pic!

***********************************************************************
I have picked up many habits over the years - some good - some bad.

One of the bad habits I picked up in life is worrying.  I would say that I have my master's in it!  And it is most definitely not by choice!  I can worry about anything - it is really ridiculous!  Right now I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Why you ask?  I have no clue - I almost wonder if it is I will be prepared if something does happen!  So, I have a goal for myself - to stop - to relax - to enjoy life instead of stressing about it!  I bought a new book that I have barely started, but I hope it helps - it is One Thousand Gifts - A Dare to Live Fully Right Where you Are by Ann Voskamp.  So, if you hear me stressing - tell me to stop and to remember how trully blessed I am!

*******************************************************************

I am going to go finish Amber's hoop art now!

Hope you have a good weekend!

Margo

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have known you wanted the book. I bought an extra copy for any friend who asked for it and no one has asked yet. If you know anyone else who wants to read it, let me know. It's free for anyone who wants it. It's a great book! Now you can start holding me accountable to finish the book and to keep up my list of blessings - please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my hoop art and I love it!
    Thanks so much!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I am so glad that you love it - you are welcome - I love mine too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails