Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm DONE!!!

Okay, I am almost done!!  I have spent the last two evenings purging my house.  I am worn out, but my oh my how good it feels!!

I am too embarrassed to show you a picture of my GINORMOUS pile of stuff that I clean out of my cabinets, drawers, and closets!  I will just tell you that I am getting rid of 2 pieces of "furniture," several boxes and lots of bags of stuff!  It filled up the entire back of my SUV and part of the backseat.  I couldn't even get one of the pieces of "furniture" in so, it will have to wait until next week when I go to work.  I also threw out 3 large bags of trash!

It feels so good to open up organized drawers that don't get stuck on all of the stuff in it!  My house isn't quite all put back together - I still have a few things that I need to deal with.  I found 10 + cd's/DVDs that I found in random drawers and boxes and I have NO idea if there is anything even on them!  But, for tonight I am done - I am celebrating with a Sonic Diet Coke with cherry and vanilla!!  I think I deserve it!

You still have time to register for the giveaway - just click here and leave a comment on the post to enter!

I hope you have a relaxing weekend - that's what I plan on doing now that my house is purged!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite drink in the whole, wide world - Sonic diet cherry coke!
    I'm so jealous of your newly purged house. I need to do that so bad. I live with a packrat so I have to wait until he's gone for a week.
    Did Allison tell you we work together? What a small world! She wasn't very impressed that I'm lessening her chances to win your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, no, I did not know that you worked with Allison - I don't know her - she has her profile blocked so, I couldn't see who she is. I have been enjoying reading everyone's comments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails