Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17

I haven't blogged for an entire week!

Last Friday I had my book club.  It is always at my house - which I don't mind at all - all of the other ladies are married - some with kids and some not.  My house is sort of like their oasis away - I think.  They always remark about how quiet it is and they are never really ready to go home.  I don't mind that either.  Our discussions are always good and it is a good time of reconnection.

I don't really remember the weekend - I know I worked because I always do that, but beyond that I don't know that I really did anything.  I do know I took my niece and nephew out to lunch with friends after church on Sunday.  Oh and I do remember trying to take a nap and it started thundering and hailing.  Then it snowed later that night!

I went to work for an entire hour on Monday.  I felt awful so, I came home and slept the entire day!  It is amazing what sleep can do!!  Monday night was the season finale of the Bachelor - I was happy with his choice, but I don't know if their relationship will survive.  I really shouldn't be survived - rarely do relationships made on reality TV make it!!

The weather has been warming up so, that means it is time for short hair again.  I chopped it off Tuesday - well, I didn't my hair dresser did!  I love it!!  I will have to post a picture soon!

I guess that brings us to Wednesday!  Our church youth group had a pork dinner fundraiser.  It was delicious!!  The kiddos had class and then I took them home.  Some friends were in town from Texas so, we had an impromptu card night.  It was fun - always a good time even though I did lose the game to Greg...ugh!  I really hate to lose - especially to him!

So tonight - it is time to relax!!  I plan to not do a whole lot besides sit in front of my TV or on my couch with a book or magazine.

Did you do anything exciting this week?

Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails