Monday, April 4, 2011

Memories

I had 2 girl’s nights out this weekend!  It was great!  I went to see a play and then went out for dessert with the girls Friday night.  Saturday night we went out for Mediterranean and then came back to my house to watch “You Again.”  Cute movie – definitely a chic flick!

While driving to the restaurant my cousin mentioned she saw a picture of my “baby” on facebook this last week.

This was my “baby!” 




This was the first vehicle I bought on my own!  It made me start thinking about all of the happy memories I had in that truck.

Racing my friend Ryan  & winning! – they told me I wouldn’t – shame on them for underestimating me and my truck!

Having my college guy friends wax it for me anytime I wanted because they loved my truck as much as I did!

Fitting 2 adults and 2 car seats in and going to church because Glenn took all of the keys to the other vehicles to church with him!

Cramming 4 adults in and going to find the perfect Christmas tree while in Denver over Thanksgiving.
Picnics in the back at Marion Lake.

Being able to haul anything I wanted.

Being able to wheel my grandpa out of the nursing home for a closer look and getting his approval that I had picked out a good one.  Grandpa’s approval was important thing for all of us grandkids.  (this memory is bringing tears to my eyes even now as I type this)

Driving down main street in any given town and admiring my awesome truck in the reflection of the store windows – never had done this until my friend Jason suggested it!

It had an old siren horn in it when I bought it.  My cousin Jeni, and I drove through town one “honking” the siren at people and laughing hysterically as they tried to figure out where the siren was coming from!! 

Do you have special memories like this?


2 comments:

  1. Ohh hee hee hee! Margo I totally forgot about that. That was soooooooo funny! Good times, good times. Was that in Newton? I remember when you showed Grandpa. Blessed times, blessed times! Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, yes, it was in Newton - good times!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails