Monday, April 11, 2011

10 things - one day late

So, yesterday was the 10th day of the month and usually I give you a list of 10 things, but I got home late and my internet was being obnoxious so, it didn't happen!  Forgive me for being a day late?  thanks!

I think I will just give you 10 things that have been on my mind lately.

I can't believe Korrine (my niece) is going to kindergarten pre-enrollment tomorrow night!  Where did the last 5 years go?

I am excited to spend an evening with just my nephew tomorrow night - I don't think that I have done that since the first week of his life - that was a couple years ago!

I am so thankful for my parents!  They have always been there for my sisters and I and they help out anytime they can - I am so blessed!!

I continue to pray and search for for where God is leading me.

I am frustrated by people's assumptions about how they think I feel or would feel about situations.

I wish the weather would make up its mind - one day it is 90 and the next it is 50.  I am not ready for 90 - I want spring.

I need to start thinking about planting flowers.

I need to spray for ants - they are over taking the cracks in my driveway.

I am not ready to have to mow the lawn.

I need to do more crafting.

Sorry if I bored you - told you it was going to be random!

After an evening with my nephew I will probably have some good stories for you - he cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails