Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Date Night

I had a date night tonight with the cutest little boy!
His sister had pre-enrollment for kindergarten so,
he got a date night with his Auntie Margo.

 His meal of choice was Mickey D's - not my choice, but tonight after all was all about him.  
 He did not want me to take his picture at all tonight - so I got pictures like these where I cut part of him out or like below where you can't see him because he was darting out of the picture.  
He played with his hot wheels for a long time - he was playing demolition derby.
We spent part of our time watching demolition derbies on youtube because as he puts it "I love derbies!"

He is so funny - several times he said to me "I am mad at you!"  So, then I would ask him why and he would say "I not mad at you" with a puzzled look on his face like, "why are you asking me this?"  

I also had a tooting problem so, I started calling him "tooty fruity" and he didn't like that so much.
He did however, love the chocolate that he stumbled upon.

What a fun evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails