Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My favorite people!


These are some of my favorite people!

 Can you believe how big she is getting?  Look at those teeth!
She can't talk yet, but if she could I am sure she would tell you that I am her favorite aunt!  

*******************************************************

 He is most definitely a little spitfire!  
J: Sissy crashed her bike.
Me:  Did she get hurt?
J: yes
Me:  Did you ride your bike too?
J:  I like training wheels!  hahaha!  
Me: because you can't fall over?
J: yes
**it's not so funny when you type it out, but at the time it cracked me up!

Several weeks ago, my family was here for my dad's birthday so, my house was cleaned up since I had company.  When you go down to my basement you can see straight into my bedroom.
So, John decides he needs to go downstairs for something and he gets to the top of the stairs:
J:  Auntie Margo got a new bed!
Me: no, I didn't - I just made it! (sad that he's never seen my bed made!)
J:  You made it for me?
Me:  yep, buddy just for you!  LOL!!

**********************************************************

I can't believe she is going to kindergarten this next year!

Oh this one - where has the time gone!?!  She definitely takes after me - she loves to shop, make things, her favorite NASCAR driver is Jeff Gordon much to her mother's dismay, and she likes bling.

****************************************************

I love that I get to spend time with each and every one of them.  I love that I get to be the fun aunt that they can go and do things with and spend time with.  

*****************************************************

Don't forget to go HERE and enter my giveaway!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails