Monday, May 23, 2011

Flower Pot Loveliness

I have been so busy lately that I hadn't potted flowers on my front porch.  I came home everyday to these:

 yucky dead plants!  They don't make me so happy!
The polka-dot pot is happy, but not so much what is in it!


So, Saturday after a long hard day of work - I decided that while I was grocery shopping I should pick up some flowers and some fresh potting soil.

Now my pots look like this!
 Excuse the broken pot - it is a mystery how I came home one day and it was broken - I am guessing my neighbor kids had something to do with it!
Now my polka-dot pot is filled with lovely flowers!!

I never spend much money on my flowers - I sometimes forget to water them so, I don't want to feel too bad when they die....it is going to happen, but until then I get to come home to these lovely bits of color on my porch!!

I am linking up over at Life Made Lovely today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails