Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

So usually I do a list of 10 things for you.  Today, I give you 10 random pictures from my day:

Way too hot for 7:30 AM!

 My mini-fridge on my desk.

 My "vintage" pen holder
 My break/lunch reading material

 My favorite people - makes me smile!
**for those wondering - no I am not a Jimmie Johnson fan - this was
a practical joke from my former boss.

My beautiful floral tissue box.

 AH - love my green tea from Starbucks

View on my drive home - tried to capture the orange construction cones, but I kept missing them.

This guy helps to scare the birds away so they don't poop all over my vehicle!  

My evening project - wrapping yarn around this wreath....I have another wreath order to fill!


So, now you spent the day with me - exciting huh!?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails