Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Recipe

Hey all!

It's been a crazy work - I have been working overtime again.  Then there is always something else that has to be done when I get home - Monday night that something was socializing at a ball game, Tuesday night was socializing with my niece and nephew, grocery shopping and socializing with my dear friends Terra and Sonia.  Sonia just back from 4 months in Spain.  I can't wait to hear more of her stories.  Tonight I could have been at a graduation or a ball game.  I decided not to go sit through the graduation and the ball game got rained out so, I get to spend some time at home!  yeah!!

We had a pot luck at work today and I made Chicken Enchiladas in my crock pot.  I got rave reviews and decided to share the recipe with you too!  I usually have pictures of the process, but didn't even think about my camera at 6:30 AM when I was putting everything together.

Here you go:

2 cups cooked chicken, chopped.  (I used 2 cans of chicken that you find with the tuna)
2 10 oz cans red enchilada sauce
2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans Mexian style kidney beans
12 corn tortillas cut or ripped up into smaller pieces
shredded cheese

Mix chicken, kidney beans and cream of chicken soup.

spray bottom of crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce on bottom
place layer of tortillas on top of the sauce
spread part of chicken mix on top of tortillas
sprinkle with cheese
repeat layers
top with tortillas, enchilada sauce, and cheese.

Cook on low for 4 hours.

Super Easy, Super Yummy!!

Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have had this recipe yesterday afternoon at 3:00. I cooked a chicken in the crock pot all day and didn't know what to do with the chicken. Next time, I'll know what to do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails