Sunday, May 22, 2011

Graduation Weekend

This weekend was full of graduations!  There are some years where I don't know anyone graduating - then there are they years were I know lots.  This year I knew 5 people graduating, but only had 3 actual graduations to attend.  As I told you in a post last week - I skipped one of them.  The other 2 were at the exact same time, but in cities that are 45 minutes apart.  My cousin graduating from high school won out over my friends graduating from college.  

The graduation I skipped this last week was for the twins I babysat all through college.  Their graduation was on a Wednesday evening, but the party was Friday night - that I made it to!

They were 9 months old when I first met them!
That was almost 18 years ago!  Man they make me feel old!
It made me feel so great when they introduced me to their friends and told them that they used to have so many good times with me!  I love them and I am so proud of them!  We have plans to get together this summer before Reiley leaves for Arizona State and Allegra leaves for the Marine Corp.
Good luck, girls!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails