Friday, June 10, 2011

10 Things

I did not intend to take a blog break, but it happened.  I have been working overtime again and spending time with family and just overall not in a creative bloggy mood.

I have enjoyed the extra money in my checks, but I have missed my time doing other things.  I am ready to get back to my creative side - it's been awhile since I have crafted - I will have to work on that.

I didn't take ten pictures for you today because I was at work and you would have seen pictures of the exact same 10 things as last month right down to my green tea from Starbucks!

I have another list for you - 10 things I am loving right now:

1.  All of my new jewelry from my Premier Jewelry party

2.  All of my Scentsy stuff from my Scentsy party - my house and SUV smell so good!!

3.  The bag of $165 worth of Bath & Body Works that I got for $50!  Yeah for their semi-annual sale and my coupon for an extra $10 off!

4.  that I just mailed my LAST vehicle payment!!!

5.  that we will FINALLY be full staffed at work on Monday!

6.  that I get to see a college friend this weekend


7.  new opportunities to serve at church

8.  that it is the weekend

9.  my new short hair that I also got highlighted

10.  that I am eating healthier and feeling better


I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! What do you have burning?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, I am burning Ocean and French Lavender - I really like the spa/relaxing scents!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails