Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Been Busy

So I realize another week has come and gone since I have blogged.

There are 3 big reasons for the lack of blogging:

lack of things to say that I think you might find interesting
lack of time (I have been working lots of hours still)
lack of internet - it quit last Sunday and hasn't worked all week until now - one night before the technician is to come out to try to fix it - go figure!

I think I have hit the wall of exhaustion - my body is tired and so is my mind!  Good thing the weekend is almost here.

I did do some shopping one evening after work this week.  I did a little shopping for myself - bought some new clothes - I just couldn't resist!  I also picked up some clothes for my 2 nieces and my nephew.  You see they needed some cute clothes for their pictures being taken by Megan at Snapshots of a Good Life.  I won a session on her blog several months ago and we are just a couple of weeks away from getting the photos taken.  I am so excited.  I picked up several different dresses for the girls so we will have to see which ones work best and then I will have to decide if my nephews outfit still works or if I start over for him.

*************************************************

I am falling behind on my 17 day diet.  I haven't been following it exactly, but I have been eating tons healthier!  I don't own a scale so I am not sure if or how much weight I may or may not have lost, but my clothes are fitting better and I feel better.  So, because of that I am not being to hard on myself for not following everything closely!

*************************************************

This past weekend I also got to spend sometime with a friend from college!  I love the kind of friendships that just pick up where they left off even though miles and time have separated you.  I am thinking more time with my college besties is in order!

What have you been up to???



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails