Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Great Birthday!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!  I hope you spent the day with people that you LOVE!

I spent the day not thinking about love and all of that mushy gushy stuff, but rather - I spent my day celebrating!  For the last few months I have been thinking how old 36 sounds and I didn't really want my birthday to come, but you know what?  36 is not that old!  It may have helped with all of the love that I felt yesterday!

I started celebrating on Friday and to be honest - I think that I am still celebrating!

A friend took me out for dinner on Friday night and then we watched a movie or rather she watched a movie - I watched part of it and the other part I slept through.

My parents took me out to dinner on Sunday evening.  We started out trying to go to Olive Garden - I really wanted salad and bread sticks - so yummy!  But, the wait was an hour and I didn't want to wait so, we went to Johnny Carino's and it was good!  Then on Monday my co-workers brought TONS of food to snack on all day.  It was all so good!!

Then my sister took me out to lunch at my fave Mexican restaurant - Carlos O' Kelly's!

Then on Monday night a friend brought over German Chocolate Cake and ice cream!

So as you can see - I have been well fed and I probably went backwards on the weight I have lost in the last 3 months!  So, I guess I need to be more disciplined this week!

I was also blessed with a gift certificate for a manicure - (can't wait for this!) and I also got chocolate - lots of chocolate and beautiful flowers and a balloon!

I also got lots of texts and messages on fb!

I am so LOVED!!  I am so BLESSED!!!

Thanks to all of those who helped me celebrate - it meant the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day!! ...and 36 doesn't sound old, but now you really are closer to 40! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails