Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Club

A friend and I were out to dinner one evening talking about how we didn't really feel like we were being challenged or spiritually fed at church.  I started telling her about Crazy Love and how I had read about it on several other blogs....she reached into her purse holding up a copy saying "oh, you mean this book?"   We decided we should read it together and discuss and that we should invite other ladies to join us so, that is how our book club began.

Shortly after that I got an e-mail from another friend of church about extra copies of a Beth Moore book she had from her book club.  So, we bought those and that is what we are reading now.


I heart Beth Moore!   I have done several of her bible studies, but haven't really read one of her books.

I am looking forward to everything that God has to teach me through this book.  You see - I am sooooo insecure.  You have NO idea how much!  I really hope that I learn how to overcome that!  We are only several chapters in and I have learned some good things so far!


2 comments:

  1. Oh get ready girl, that book will go there with ya and get right in the middle of all that "junk". At least that's what it did for me. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good book. Carisa and I read it at the same time and then "discussed". SOOOO freeing. The Lord is going to work! Can't wait to hear how!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails