Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 thoughts

It once again the 10th of the month!  Where or where does the time go!?!

Once again it's a list of 10 for you.  Today is just a random list of 10 things on my mind....here we go

1.  I am thankful for good friends and family who pitch in when I am in need.
2.  I am tired of all of the snow!
3.  I am really, really tired of spending money on my vehicle.
4.  I am anxious about my Dr's appointment tomorrow.  
5.  I am tired of feeling overwhelmed.
6.  I am thankful that my dad taught me about vehicles so that I could make minor repairs like change bulbs all by myself!
7.  I am tired of being emotional.
8.  I am sort of not really looking forward to turning another year older on Monday.
9.  I need to plan a girls night with my mom, sisters and nieces.
10.   I am thankful for my patient friend, Olivia who taught me how to crochet so that I could make lovely dishcloths and scarves! (thanks also to my mom who tried to teach me many times before I was actually ready to learn!)

Today is the last day to enter for the Scarf Giveaway.  If you haven't entered yet you can do so by leaving me a comment here.


1 comment:

  1. Margo
    I just commented on the scarf giveaway and realize i'm LATE! Don't count mine in the picking. I"ll get in on the next one! must have been too distracted with my own giveaway. aren't they fun? good luck at your appointment today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails