Saturday, January 15, 2011

A week not on the go

I haven't blogged all week.  It's not because I haven't been home - I have been home all week.
I have had errands to run after work, but they don't take all evening.
I had friends over Monday - we have a Bachelor watch party every Monday - love those evenings!
The rest of the week I spent reading, crocheting, and cleaning.

I have been reading a book for my book club - I plan to share about that in a post all it's own.
I crocheted 2 scarves in the last week and a half and I have "orders" for 4 more - none of which are started - I was going to start those tonight, but they got trumped by playing cards with friends!

Then there is the cleaning - you would think that I would keep my house clean since I am the only one here to make it a mess, but I have a habit of making piles to be dealt with later and then all of the sudden later is here and I have lots of piles!  And well, the house has to be clean for book club!

So, I guess all of those things trumped my blog.  Speaking of being trumped - I really need want to get some stuff done before going to play cards so, I guess the blog is being trumped one more time.

I will share about my book club and show you the scarves I have crocheted too!  Then there is the word for the year too that I have been thinking about a lot as well - maybe by the time I write about that I will have chosen my word!

What did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails