Monday, January 17, 2011

One Word

I know it is mid-January, but I still have thoughts on the new year.
I used to make resolutions, but they were always broken before the January was over.

I was reading Heather's blog over a Blessed Little Nest.   Heather was talking was talking about instead of making resolutions she picks one word to focus on for the year.  You can read her post on that HERE. I thought hmmmm  that's a cool idea, but that is as much as I thought about it....then.  I listen to K-Love which is the Christian radio station and they have been talking about picking out one word for the year as well.  Every single morning on the way to work they were talking about this.  It got me to start thinking about it more.  I have decided to choose a word for myself.  I think it is a great idea to have a focus for the year.  My only problem is that there are several words that I have been thinking about.  Since I only decided several days ago to pick a word I am not putting any pressure on myself - although I do have a goal to choose a word by the end of the month.  So, I am praying about it and we will see what word God leads me to.  I will share when I figure it all out.

Do you have a word for the year?  Or do you make resolutions for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails