Sunday, January 16, 2011

My New Hat

I don't usually wear a lot of hats.
Most of the time I keep my hair really short so, if I do wear a hat it looks like I don't have any hair!
But, my hair is longer now and I just couldn't pass up this hat!


I ordered it from Carisa.  You can find her at A Little Knitting.  She is VERY talented!  She makes these brim hats in all sorts of colors.  She also makes newborn hats and kids hats.  Go check out her blog and look at all of the pictures.  You can ooohhh and aaahhh over all of the cute babies modeling her hats.

Below is a side view of the hat.  

 You can order your hat plain or with very pretty fabric flowers.  I ordered mine plain because I have vintage brooches that I wanted to use.  I figure I can change them out to add different colors and even some bling - I love my bling!  This green flower brooch was my grandmother's and I have been saving it for just the right time to wear it and I think it looks great on my hat!

I love my hat and I have gotten lots of compliments on it!  Thanks Carisa - I will be very stylish this winter!
Now - go check out Carisa's blog and order a cute hat for yourself!


1 comment:

  1. Margo, you look awesome and I LOVE that brooch! I'm blogging you this week! Thanks for the order!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails