Friday, December 10, 2010

I have been MIA

I have neglected my blog this week.  Mostly because I could be a stunt double for Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!  

I developed a nasty cold and my nose has been as red as Rudolph's!
I still have my cold, but it is getting better - yeah!!

So, today is the 10th and I told you that I would always post a list of 10 things on the 10th.

I am officially on stay-cation so, here is a list of 10 things I plan to accomplish this week.

1.  sleeping
2.  cleaning my house
3.  reading
4.  crafting
5.  working on my vehicle
6.  going to lunch with friends
7.  going to 3 Christmas parties
8.  Christmas cards
9.  blogging
10.  relaxing

I think that I most look forward to relaxing and sleeping!   

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails