Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


It's time to celebrate - 2011 is just around the corner!

2010 wasn't a bad year - in fact a lot of good things happened this last year.

my sister got married
my niece was born
I started a great book club
I started my blog
work became less stressful
I got to spend good quality time with friends and family
I actually got to take some time off
I started crafting and learned to crochet
All in all I would say that 2010 was a pretty good year.

And now I look forward to what life brings me in 2011.
I look forward to:
resolutions to health issues that I have had for months - regardless of the implications it may have on my future
working really hard on reducing my debt
spending time with family and friends
spoiling my nieces and nephew


I hope you have a very Happy and Safe New Years!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails