Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gifts

 I made these shirts and onesies for the my nieces and nephew while I was on stay-cation.
I would have shared these before, but my sisters read my blog and I didn't want them to see before Christmas.

All of my fabric came from the thrift store - love it!!

My niece Tennessee got 3 - only because you can't buy just one white long-sleeved onesie - you have to buy 3!

I used iron on fabric adhesive, but then I also sewed along the edges - you aren't supposed to have to, but I don't think the designs would have stayed otherwise!





 Korrine modeling her shirt!
 John modeling his.
 Tennessee modeling hers
 I had to take lots of pics - this one was the best of the bunch!
Of course I had to take a pic with my special kiddos!
We do have a serious pic, but this silly one is so much cuter!!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails