Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

I finally feel like I may have recovered from being ill.
I don't wish that on anyone!

The one bright side of being that ill was that I lost 16 pounds.  I don't recommend weight loss that way, but hey - I have now lost 36 pounds in the last 9 months!  I still have a l-o-n-g way to go, but it is a start!


My friend's son came up to me in church and gave me a bag of trail mix and told me that he went through the same thing this week. 

This note was attached:
How sweet is that!?

I had a college friend in town this week - her 5 year old gave me this:
She drew all of the animals she saw while in the science hall that her parents and I attended. 


The rest my weekend consisted of:

unclogging drains and laundry

and
The pumpkin patch w/ family
Photos from the pumpkin patch to come later.

What did you do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails