Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ill

I have been ill since Saturday morning.  I do not like being sick, but as my mother reminded me "no one does!" So, true.  But, I am the girl who got mad that she was sick and had to miss tests in school.  Seriously what kid gets mad about that!?  I guess I am mad to be missing work because I will be so far behind when I get to go back later this week. 

The dr has ordered me to stay home, which is good since I am so week - I haven't been able to eat since Friday night.   I have tried, but I will spare you the details!

I am a busy body and a social person so this being at home alone for days with no energy to do anything sucks.  I spend lots of time laying in my bed or on my couch - I sit up for small periods, but it wears me out...ugh! 

I am just thankful for friends and family who have offered to bring me stuff, magazines, tv, blogs, facebook, pinterest, and sleep to keep me occupied. 

I certainly hope that your week is going better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails