Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Club

My book club started up again a couple of weeks ago.

This is what we are reading:


We are only a few chapters in, but it is a good book so far and speaks directly to things I need to hear.  I get so worried about being perfect, making sure everything is perfect, accomplishing things, and doing everything everyone thinks I should do that I forget to slow down and enjoy life sometimes.  This book is all about doing exactly the opposite of what I do - it challenges you to s - l - o - w down and take in all that God is trying to teach you and things that He wants you to enjoy.

I am also reading The Help.  I haven't seen the movie, but I hear it is good - so is the book - at least what I have read.

What are you reading??

1 comment:

  1. "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" is on my top 10 favorite book list. I LOVE it!! It really ministered to me. I still refer back to all my highlighting. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails