Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Off

I had the day off from work today.  Most of the time that would mean sleeping in until mid-morning, but not today!  I had gone to spend time with my niece, Tennessee.  I don't have any pics from our time as she wanted NOTHING to do with having the camera out last night.

I got up with the rest of the house got up this morning.  I love waking up to Tennessee in the morning - her smiles  when she wakes up are so, so precious and she gave me loves before we parted ways.

Then I went to get my oil changed- I was in and out in no time.  Because of their speed in changing my oil they left a big mess and I started leaving oil every where I went so, I had to go back to get things cleaned up and make sure it was all tightened up - I wasn't so happy about this.

In between my 2 trips for my oil change I went to the hospital to visit friends who had a darling baby boy on Wednesday.  I got to hold him for over an hour - he is so precious!!

I also finished reading The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand.  I started and finished Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo.  Such a good book - I highly recommend it.  If any of my local friends is interested in borrowing it, just let me know.  It was so good and such an easy read - I finished it in about 2 1/2 hours.

I guess it is time to read my other books!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails