Monday, July 11, 2011

10 things

I am one day late with my list of 10 things again this month!  I was just doing too much yesterday to actually sit down to blog.  I have no pictures from yesterday - I am afraid you would be bored.

Several years ago, I made a list of 40 things I wanted to do before I turned 40.  I was too close to 35 to make a list of 35 things so, I decided on 40.

I decided to share 10 things off of that list:

1.  get a Tattoo - check
2.  go to Vegas
3.  write a blog - check
4.  start or join a book club - check
5.  Explore my family tree
6.  get NASCAR pit passes
7.  buy a designer handbag - check (from a thrift store no less!)
8.  go on a cruise
9.  road trip with friends
10.  take off more time from work - check


So, here are a few pictures from my weekend:


 the girls
 He likes Aunt Barb's sunglasses!
The kiddos with their great grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails