Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

I am so thankful for my freedom!  We are so lucky to live in a country where we don't have to live in constant fear, where we have a freedom of speech, and freedom to just live.

I have had a really relaxing weekend and I have gotten some stuff done around my house too.


I took this last year - I haven't had my camera out in weeks - I don't know what is wrong with me.  Just haven't been in the mood for picture taking I guess!

We had a bbq and shot of fireworks at my parent's house this weekend - I think we enjoyed the neighbor's fireworks more than anything - they go all out - better than the fireworks show my town puts on!  It was amazing!

Last night I sat outside and watched my neighborhood fireworks with my duplex mate - we ended up sitting outside and talking until almost 1 AM - it was a nice night - the weather was perfect!

I hope you have a happy and safe 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails