Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's been awhile...

I have been neglecting my blog lately... 

I have been wanting to re-design it - did a little bit of that tonight.

So, you might wonder why I chose to rename my blog - Go-Go on the Go-Go.   Well, I am aunt to two amazing nieces and 1 darling nephew.  John is almost 2 and can't say my name so, some time ago he started calling me Go-Go.  I must admit that out of all my nick names Go-Go is my absolute favorite!  I am often on the go running to and fro and always have a lot of projects going on - so hence the name Go-Go on the Go-Go. 

So, the last time I blogged I only had 1 niece....two weeks ago I became a proud aunt.  I got to witness the birth of baby T!   We love her so much and you will meet her soon - be waiting for pics!

In the mean time, since I have last blogged, I have taken on a number of craft projects.  I made wooden letters for my neices and nephew to hang in their rooms, made magnets, and purchased lots of materials for many more projects.  I also picked up some yarn and some crochet hooks - I think I am going to learn to crochet - we'll see if my mom has the patience to work with me.   I have tried on several other occasions - maybe I am mature enough to handle it now.  :) 

Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails