Monday, June 14, 2010

My sister's having a baby!

This past Sunday my sister's friends threw her a baby shower.   I helped...a little.  I made the punch!  It was a great afternoon and my soon-to-be niece Tennessee got a lot of cute clothes!  Of course we played shower games...here are a few pictures of the ladies trying to guess how big Barb's tummy is using toilet paper.
A rare picture of RW - she is usually the one behind the camera.

I love this picture - this is her mother-in-law and I love the happiness
in both of their faces!


Some of the great gifts for Tennessee!


Congrats, sis!  Can't wait until August!
Oh and I meant what I said in my advice for caring for your
newborn - she needs to visit her Aunt Margo lots!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails