Saturday, June 12, 2010

 
Evening at the Lake

 
Two of my good friends and I decided to head to the lake just to hang out.  The sunset was amazing and the conversation was just as good.  I think I did most of the talking so, I am thankful for good friends with good listening ears!  There is just one problem with the evening - we were missing one of our friends.  You see we are 4 peas in a pod or 4 ducks on the lake, but last night there were only 3 of us!  : (  We miss you our dear friend, Moraima!  We sure hope that you come back for a visit soon - actually we wouldn't mind if you decided to move back! 

 

2 comments:

  1. that first photo is so pretty! wow!!

    thanks for joining in the giveaway fun on my little blog. hope you are having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing the good conversation that night! I'm honored to be included in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails